Parents’ Association and School Council
École Leduc Estates School is a wonderful place for your children! The facility is bright, well-designed and well-maintained. The staff are dedicated, talented people with a true love for working with children.
The Parents’ Association & School Council are among the most active in the Black Gold Regional School District. All of this ensures an environment that seeks to help each and every child prosper, learn and grow!
As parent or guardian to a child attending Leduc Estates School you are automatically a member of the Parents’ Association and School Council.The Parents’ Association/School Council is a collective association of parents/guardians, teachers, the school principal and community representatives.
The purpose of the Parents’ Association is two-fold:
- To raise funds for non-essential supplies and activities to be used and enjoyed by all the students at the school.
- To organize and operate a variety of volunteer, non-educational activities that support the learning environment at the school.
Executive of Officers:
Chair- Sandra Jory
Co– Chair- Brenda Goddu
Treasurer – Jolene Hearn
Family Dance- Raelynn Kruitbosch
Hot lunch- Emma Mortemore
Lice Check – Marissa Sawchuk
Volunteer: Amy Stibrany
- Attend meetings
- Check in with the classroom teacher prior to the meeting to ask if there is anything he/she would like you to share at the meeting (i.e. classroom events)
- Be a parent voice at the meetings, vote on issues when required and share your thoughts.
For more information to become involved in our school Parents’ Association please contact Sandra Jory @ 780-686-2441
Leduc Estates School Council
The purpose of the School Council is:
- To advise the principal and Board of Education respecting matters relating to the school. (It is important to note that matters relating to school governance, employment issues, school management and day to day operation of the school are not in the mandate of the Parents’ Association/School Council.)
Officers of the Council:
Chair: Taysea Hall
Vice-Chair: Kim Rodrigue
Division 1 English Rep: Tara Radke
Division 1 French rep: Jody Krikke
Division 2 English rep: Joanna Stokes
Division 2 French Rep: Yesmeen Kharfan
Principal: Carla Fisher
Teacher Representative: Taryn Smith and Cindy Gill