Happy Thanksgiving ÉLES Families,
All students need to complete the daily Government of Alberta Self-Screening tool at home to determine if they may enter the school in the morning. If a student answers “Yes” to any of the questions, they will not be able to come to school. They should stay home and use the COVID-19 Self-Assessment Tool to determine whether they need to be tested for COVID-19. If your child does test positive, please contact the school. Outside of school hours, Principal Carla Fisher can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org .
This Week at ELES:
Monday, October 11th
- No School- Thanksgiving Day
Tuesday, October 12th
- No School-Professional Development Day
Wednesday, October 13th
- The online booking system opens to book your Virtual Parent Teacher Interviews for October 27th or October 28th .
- Book at https://eles.schoolappointments.com/ and your child’s teacher will send out a meeting link before the interviews.
- Register for an account by clicking the “REGISTER” menu tab and filling in the on-line form. Choose a user id and password for yourself and then click the “Register Now” button.
- Add your children into the system by clicking the “Add a Student” button. Click “Insert New” button to add more children.
- Click the “date” icon beside each child’s name to schedule appointments. Select the staff you wish to book appointments with and the “View Calendars” button. Use the “Ctrl” or “Command” key to select multiple staff to view at the same time.
- Click on available time slots to book your appointments to make your bookings.
Friday, October 15th
- Last day to order your ADmazing Coupon Book. To order, return the order envelope to the office and your coupon books will be sent home. Many Leduc businesses are represented including Basha Donair, Leduc Cinemas, PhoExpress, Press’d, The Chopped Leaf, Busters Pizza, Marble Slab, Great Clips, Lube City, and more!! Cash, cheque (addressed to Leduc Estates School Parents Association) or e-transfer to email@example.com If you have any questions contact Erin at firstname.lastname@example.org Thank you for your support!!
If your child needs to go home early or attend an appointment, a sign out form is posted to our school web page. After completing the form, call the school, and your child will be escorted to the front door to meet you for pick-up.
If your child(ren) is going to be late or away due to illness or vacation please email the office at email@example.com so we can mark them away accordingly.