Weekly reminders: October 8th -12th, 2018
Thank-you to Chelsea and Tara for volunteering to be our milk carton recycling parents for the 2018-2019 school year!
ÉLES is participating in the Fall Food Bank Roundup once again. The roundup will be extended until October 19th as part of the ÉLES Pride2 first local Me to We campaign.
THIS WEEKS UPCOMING EVENTS:
Monday, October 8th
- NO School – Thanksgiving Holiday
Tuesday, October 9th:
- Microwave lunches for Grades 1-3 in lieu of holiday Monday. Please send in a Tupperware container that is labeled with your child’s name and classroom.
- After School Art Club for members from 3:05PM-4:15PM. Please make sure your child has arrangements for pick up.
Wednesday, October 10th:
- Cookie Crumble Fundraiser Orders are due today.
- Bake Sale. 4/5B is hosting. All items are $1.00
Thursday, October 11th:
- Head lice check all grades
Friday, October 12th:
- Hour Zero – Evacuation Fire Drill
Important: If your child(ren) is going to be late or away due to illness or vacation please not only email your child(ren) teacher, but email the office at email@example.com so we can mark them away accordingly.
To keep up to date on club and team events visit our school calendar
MARK YOUR CALENDARS:
- October 15, Grade 3 Swimming lessons 12:30PM please send a towel and swimming attire
- October 15, PowerSchool Grading System Training for Parents – 6:30 PM
- October 15, Hot lunches close for the month of November
- 2018HL is the code
- October 16, Grade 2 swimming lessons 9:30AM, please send a towel and swimming attire
- October 17, Popcorn Sales $0.50 for Plain and $1.00 for Flavoured (caramel)
- October 19, NO School – PD Day
- October 24, Bake Sale 6MC is hosting, all items are $1.00